Sunday, April 20, 2008

Perth - Day 3

Weather is very cold. Joel's got a cold last night, and did not sleep well. He's very stubborn, doesnt want to wear extra clothes. The wind is very chilly. . .

We rested on Friday, so tired flying at 1:20am, went to Fremantle on Saturday. Ate the famous fish and chips, nice & fresh but I miss the chilli sauce.

I hope Joel gets better today, but he's enjoying himself alot.

We are going to the Caversham wildlife park today. I hope I can take more pics. I did not take any pics at all, because it was so cold, I am reluctant to take my hand out from my pocket.

Life is very relaxing here. You are back home by 6pm, because every shops is closed. So we chatted, watch TV, eat and drink at home every night. I was so tired, I could doze off by 8pm. :)

No comments: