Thursday, April 03, 2008

I have No Life!!

I cant blog entries these days or even read the blogs that I frequently visit. Why am I so busy even after the quarter end?? Am I that important / indispensable? Or am I purely unlucky to be thrown with over 2K lines of backlog. Whatever it is, I have no life.


I have some events to blog about, but I have no time to download pictures. I am trying to blog some thoughts now, but its got to be fast, because I have to go fix dinner now.
I hate my life!! I want to go for my holiday soon!!

3 comments:

Roland + Fern = Aeon , Ashe, Axel said...

Do you know our Sony Ericsson phone can send photos blog? (Data fees applies). This is what I always do, phone-blogging. Just my 2 cents worth. Sigh,that's life in our company as a 'data-entry clerk'.

another mummy like u.

Monomonkey said...

Ok lah... where got so bad that you got no life... Relax & chill man...

MayMay said...

Hehehe, hei realli busy la, its a busy Sunday today juggling work & bbsit together. Oh ya I know the phone blog thing but I dont know how to use it, I must learn from you! Kekekee.