Saturday, April 07, 2007

My little tips for concert

It was a great night on 7 Apr. Concerts starts at 8:30pm, and was totally entertaining till 10:30pm. I haven't been to a concert in ages, and here's some tips which I will definitely applied to for my next concert.


#1 Wear your 3" high heels or put a 5" cushion on your seats - The seats are not the reclining kind. So if you have 2 big size uncles sitting infront of you, then you cant have a good view, regardless sitting or standing when everyones gets high... See this 2 huge fella whose seats were right infront of me!









#2 Bring your bino - even if you are at the 15th row (sounds near?), but it will still be better to bring a bino for closer view... because Jolin is just about 10cm from my distance;)









#3 Bring your digital cam - not those cam on the HP (even if its a SE K800i). The strong lights etc does not give you good picture quality, so you must have a good camera. Unless like me, who's totally reliant on my K800, I give up taking her real person, I chose to shoot her from the projector instead :P

Lastly, reach the Indoor Stadium early esp if you are driving or not familiar with the surroundings. You will be assured of a good parking spot & be able to get out of the stadium early without getting into the long Q to get out of the car park. I reach the stadium at 6:45pm, great timing!

No comments: