Saturday, April 07, 2007

观后感 ~~

It's amazing for this petite gal to perform so much stunts on stage. Jolin dance literally non stop.. save for a few slow numbers in between, she was prancing, dancing on the stage, and singing at the same time. Some of the songs has super long and confusing lyrics such as '马德里不思议'. And she is so very flexible.

I took my hats off her, she's only 27, yet she has improved so much over the years. And being an Asian star, she can dance like Beyonce. She finish off the whole concert still looking great ~~ not panting at all. I think she really make an effort to remember the dance steps. And her costumes all looked great, I am amazed that she can fit into such a small bottom. She must have took care of her figure well. She must have worked out really well cos I can see she has biceps. 超赞! 真不是盖的! 没两把刷子还真不行呢。。

The only flaw? Yes there is, I guess they can have better special guest appearance. Its disappointing to see "Energy" performance..... This boy group is sooooo OVER.

No comments: