Sunday, September 07, 2008

3rd Birthday Gift

Joel is surely going to get very excited over his bday gift. Its a self drive car with horn, signal lights, pedal forward function, even a gear shift. I wonder if he knows how to drive it properly. This car has been hidden in the guest room for 2 days. Need to charge alot before use. I wonder if I should show him today or should I wait for another 2 weeks... hehehe. We ordered a Formula One Race Car but the stock had ran out, so I just take the beetle car instead. A whopping 16kg for me to carry it myself, this is Mother's Love!



2 comments:

Monomonkey said...

Wahhhh~ Be prepared for bedroom doors smashed in, kitchen 'door' barged down & 'hit & run' axxxdxxxt.... HAHAHA~

MayMay said...

oh yes, that's why the car is still in hiding mode! Wahahhaha