Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunday Playgroup

I was shocked to see 10 kids in the class. That's too many! And some are so small, only a few familar faces. I dont mind new comers, but 10 kids.... Teacher Janice had a headache, one of the boys, screamed non stop, he was screaming very loudly at high pitch, disrupting everyone in the class. I can see the adults frowned, including me.

I dont like it, how can one teacher handle so many kids. And that boy's father is so soft. I would have brought Joel out to soothe him.

Sigh, I will bring up my concern next week. Had I know the class is going to be so huge, I would not pay for another term.

Joel is not the worst case in class, he runs around but he doesnt scream. That boy gave me a headache too. With 10 kids, I figured there's going to be a fight in that very small playground, so I brought Joel home.... :S :S

No comments: