Friday, June 13, 2008

In Agony

I should have remembered, Must not deal with female Dentist. Its a Stigma, but I forgot. That female dentist who treated me on Wed did a bad job. I was in pain last night, I had to see another dentist today.


The roots are badly infected, the nerves are damaged, a root canal is neccessary, followed by crowning. When Dr Chua said he will need to jab for me, I cried!

Anyway due to the intensity of the pain (even with the jab), he cant do the procedure today. That means I have to go back again on 27June, get another jab!

Joel must have felt my pain this morning, he cried and cried. I started to have a bad premonition. The way he cried makes me think that I'm going to surely die on the dentist chair.

I survived. So tired and hungry now, but I have to braced myself to bring him to Polyclinic later.

The summons has been sent to Mr Ng, he has to come back ASAP!

No comments: