Monday, November 06, 2006

Passport Photo

Tried to take digital photo of him at home but can't. He's looking at all directions except the camera. So I took him to Lot 1 for the professionals help. The first shop I went in, I was attracted to it because its big and bright. But the staff there certainly is not BRIGHT. Service was lousy. They put Joel on a chair that can turn! How to take photo with him spinning?! I told them the problem, they took out a bar stool. How BRIGHT! Joel cant even sit properly without any back support! I just told the staff "I am not taking photo here". So I moved to the next shop, at a corner, very inconspicious. Very friendly staff, I can sit beside Joel and guide him. Great. And they charged me $7 because I brought my own thumbdrive. Hey KODAK shop, please train your staff and improve your service. Great job done, FUJI!

Here's what we said during the photo taking session:

Staff: "eh, this shot not very good, can you ask you son to close his mouth?"
Me: "eh close his mouth? I try. Joel, close your mouth ok?"
Joel: "................"
Staff: "oh cannot, this shot mouth still open. Hello boy boy, look here, mouth close"
Joel: "....................."
Me: "Come boy, close your mouth like this (use my hands and close it), wah close already!"
Staff: "Sorry, I click too slow. Cannot close I think"
Me: "I think so too"
Staff: "Its ok, his performance is very good!"
So here's the photo of Joel in his passport for the next 5 years:

No comments: